Thursday, May 3, 2012

So I've reached the finish line, again.

Hmm...well I guess the craziness of this final semester at Simmons can be attested to the fact that I didn't post AT ALL these past few months!

I've been swimming in slides, XML and managerial practices.

I've been selling memberships at the MFA.

I've been trying to stay afloat with my social live.

and now....

I'M DONE!

Allllllllll done!  What do I do now!? Well the real job thing, but good things come to those who wait, right?!

So now this blog is jumping in to phase, my life after Grad school!  I'll continue to document my sewing projects, random thoughts about photographic preservation/art librarianship, and fun stuff I discover in Boston!  This "Neue Stadt" continues to be new to me even after two years!

Onwards with my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment