Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm walking in a Surreal Dream..

'Ello all!

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind! I've been down to JMU and back! I think the interview went well!!  I should find out about their decision within the next week or two.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed!  I've fallen for Harrisonburg, so quaint and GORGEOUS! It's surrounded by mountains...no really...

That's the view from my hotel!

We had great discussions concerning future ideas of MDID and my brain was in overdrive the entire time!  The search committee went above and beyond with the "southern hospitality."   Thanks guys!

In order to keep my mind busy and not wandering, I've been sewing up a storm!  I finished Martha's bag...yaaay!


Along with that I started and completed another bag for my mum's co-worker! 

I definitely love making the Teardrop style bags! It's so easy and quick! 

That's what is new in my small world!

Oh...and Stella tried to assist me with the sewing as well...

What can ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment