Thursday, December 27, 2012

A for Effort

Hello All!

It's been too long, I know.  I have been working seven days a week (until I crack and take a day off), because I have tow part-time jobs and an internship.  Yay professional growth and sacrifice!  This is what the post-grad life is all about, right?

Things are a-chanin' though for me!  Can't say much right now, but things are looking up and a potential full-time job with bennies could be coming my way!

Over the past few months I've decided to really dive into my sewing a stress outlet and have produced a couple bags--what I've dubbed to be my mini-inventory for my new Etsy shop!!

CreativelyHobbit

Check it out!!

Stella's doing well. We're in the middle of Winter, though yet again, it hasn't been much of one.  I gave myself a mini-vacation to Florida mid-January.  I'm sooo excited for that!!

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment